At JONESco Real Estate Inc maximizing your real estate investment is our priority. We accomplish this goal by finding the right tenants, renting at the peak of current market conditions and by protecting the value of your property.
Finding the right tenants
The process begins by marketing your property through our website and other media avenues.
Our tenant application process thoroughly screens tenants with credit checks, rental and employment reference checks and direct personal interaction in order to find quality tenants.
We strive to achieve superior standards of customer service towards our tenants resulting in longer tenancies and fewer vacancies.
Maximizing rental market values
By capitalizing on such resources as Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation, JONESco continually analyzes and monitors the rental market using the most up-to-date information and statistics. This, in addition to vigilant monitoring of our competitors, allows us to maximize market rents and achieve optimum revenues from your property.
Protecting the value of your property
The Keystone of our management philosophy lies in regular property inspections and proactive maintenance rather than crisis control. By resolving minor issues at their onset, we can prevent further damage and avoid costly repairs.
Our Primary Services
- Marketing the unit on our website and through other media sources.
- Showing the property to prospective tenants.
- Screening tenants and managing the tenancy agreements.
- Conducting both move-in and move-out inspections and ensuring that the costs of any damage beyond normal wear-and-tear are recovered from the tenant’s security deposit.
- Collecting of rents and arrears.
- Monitoring rental rates and implementing increases when tenant turnover occurs and on the anniversary of residency, when justified by rental market conditions.
- Dealing with tenant disputes, including arbitration if necessary.
- Overseeing daily operations.
- Obtaining quotes and supervising workmanship on necessary repairs.
- Inspecting your property at least three times per year.
- Preparing and sending a monthly statement to the owner by the 15th of the following month.
- Forwarding the net revenues for the property by the 25th of each month.
The Bottom Line
We take away the stress of owning a rental property.
We would be pleased to discuss with you the dedicated and professional property management services of JONESco Real Estate Inc
Call us at 778-410-2238
Email us at email@example.com